Hi y'all!
I am really tired; today was busy. I spent three dollars for breakfast and lunch (dim sum again!) and $1.49 for coffee and an 11 cent tip, which came out to $1.60. My manager Maureen saved the day this time as well, and got drinks for us! I really like my coworkers. Also in the receiving department, Don gave me three more cans of fruit, which rules. It's funny how sometimes when you feel like you're running out of basic things, the goodness of the human heart swoops down and saves the day! :D I totally have at least six cans of fruit!
I think I am actually getting more organized, thanks to this blog. Other than save money there are a bunch of things in life that I find myself wanting to accomplish, but they are all jumbled up in my brain and I never end up getting them done. Some of these include learning Cantonese and Portuguese, painting, learning how to do long arithmatec in my head (I bought books on how to do this), getting better at 3d graphic and animating (I have a degree in this), learning python (applicable to the software I use, and a good programming language to learn), keeping my living area very clean and keeping this blog. So far I have gotten a little cleaner, kept this blog, gotten a few chapters in my math books and haven't touched animation or Python. Hmm...now that I'm writing this all down, I think I have too many goals at once. I'm seriously trying to do this all at once!! :C
I love how I just realized this while writing. Hmm. Good lord, thanks for reading this far! <3
breakfast + lunch = $3.00
coffee + tip = $1.60
___________
$4.60
$5.00
+$12.60
___________
$17.60
-$4.60
___________
$13.00
It's an even dollar amount! Neato! :3
No comments:
Post a Comment