I spent the last two days of my break in Sacramento. My aunt drove me home, and paid for my train trip back. Awesome!
I saw my best friend Jenna before she was going to leave for Southern California, so that was completely good and worth the trip itself. We had a BBQ and played rock band all day. I really wish I could have seen my parents this time, but I was only down there for a second and would have wanted to spend more than an hour or two with them. Next time! :)
I spent 10 dollars on a gift, but received 40 dollars for the trip home from my gracious aunt. The train ticket came to 28 dollars, but I might do a BART transfer in Richmond which would cost be about another five dollars, but I would for sure make It to work by 3:00 (I ended up not buying the five dollar ticket).
Becky told me that I could get some food with the rest of the money on the train, but I’m going to pocket it instead and use it for lunch today. (later edit - lunch was $7.29 and it was a soup bread bowl at Boudin. SPLURGE-O!)
I actually sold a painting! My awesome friend Alex bought my painting for 100 dollars. I was going to get my blankets dry-cleaned with the money (it would have been about 20
dollars per blanket) but Ruth gave me some sheets that apparently dry-clean your blankets in a dryer. If it works, that saves me 40 dollars!!!
I made 100 dollars, and was given 40 dollars. When I started this blog, I said that not only does unused change from the five dollars roll over and add up, but if I made money outside of my job I got to use it in my budget. Excellent! :D
$20.91
+$40.00 (from aunt)
+$5.00 (daily)
___________
$65.91
$28.00 (train)
$7.29 (lunch)
$10.00 (gift)
_________$45.29
$65.91
-$45.29
_______
$20.62
+$100.00 (painting sold)
___________
$120.62
No comments:
Post a Comment