Friday, July 2, 2010

July 2nd, 2010


Reclaiming my awesome organization



YEAH soooo that weekly post thing I was gonna do? I think I'm still just going to post every day, but just make this blog less awesome (sorry). I don't wanna spend an hour a day on a blog that focuses on just me, because that would make me some sort of manglomaniac narcissist. I will just record what I spend so I'm organized, and I can keep on the 5 dollar a day ball. Posting this weekly is going to pull me to the dark side of "Oh a chowder bowl sounds awesome. Frugality can suck it!" My heart and wallet must be strong, and so I have to make a daily post.

Totally good cookie: $2.00
Lunch (McDouble & 2 apple pies): $2.19

$4.19

$11.80
+$5.00
______
$16.80
-$4.19
______
$12.69


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment