Hi all! Catch-up time!
Two days ago (8th):
$7.00 Nuts
$1.25 Bananas
$2.00 Coffee
$4.00 Tons of ramen (rounded up)
___________________
$14.25
$120.62
+$5.00
______
$125.62
-$14.50
______
$106.12
Yesterday (9th):
$2.50 Dim sum
$7.00 BART ticket
___________________
$9.50
$106.12
+$5.00
_______
$111.12
-$9.50
_______
$101.62
Today (10th):
$1.25 Gatorade
$2.75 Dim Sum
$10.00 headphones
___________________
$14.00
$101.64
+$5.00
_______
$106.64
-$140.00
_______
$92.64
I've been spending more than five dollars in the last three days, because I have actually made money to add to my budget. SPLURGE! I need to not continually spend more than ten dollars a day. I could if I wanted to, but the idea of saving up for something important instead of convenience seems like a better idea to me.
Though I have used a higher budget during these last few days, I have still cut back. For instance, when I went to Walgreens I almost a bunch of junk food. I mean, I had the money! However, my newfound miser habit made me refuse to buy crap and at least buy stuff that is full of protein (nuts), that would fill me up and be used with other stuff (peanut butter and bananas or banana bread, and egg drop soup for the ramen). Yes, my 36 eggs are still lasting me! Whoo hoo!
Keeping track of everything you spend your money on makes you very aware of what is and isn't going to last! :) I think that I'm gonna buy a hair diffuser tomorrow, because I know I'll totally use it!
No comments:
Post a Comment